No matter how perfect your tile and grout may be, water always finds a way. Properly waterproofing your floors and walls is the only way to make sure every drop of water stays in the bathroom where it belongs. And waterproofing doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive, thanks to Durock™ Brand Liquid Waterproofing and Crack Isolation Membrane.
Features & Benefits:
- Anti-fracture protection up to 1/8 in. over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks
- Can be rolled, brushed, troweled, and sprayed
- Fast drying time allows for quick turnaround time
- Low Permeance Rating per ASTM E96 Procedure E
- Can be used in steam room/shower without additional vapor retarder
- Bonds directly to stainless steel, PVC, and ABS drains
- One coat on vertical surfaces for smooth substrates such as Fiberock®
- Two coats on rough substrates such as Durock® Brand Cement Board, and for all horizontal applications
- Suitable for waterproofing floors, walls and countertops
- Available in 1-gallon and 3.5 gallon pails.
Learn more about Durock® Brand Liquid Waterproofing and Crack Isolation Membrane and download spec sheets and technical data at the USG website here.