Every tile installer needs a workhorse, a tile mortar that handles almost everything they might need in their day-to-day tile jobs. ARDEX X 3™ PLUS is the perfect blend of affordability and high performance, developed specifically for the growing LHT market. ARDEX X 3™ PLUS is a polymer-modified, mortar for setting quarry, ceramic and most natural stone tiles over common interior surfaces, including exterior-grade plywood, as well as over exterior concrete and masonry surfaces.
Features & Benefits:
- Formulated for large and heavy tile and stone and ungauged thicknesses
- Use for setting porcelain, quarry, ceramic and most natural stone* tiles
- Use with uncoupling and anti-fracture membranes
- For thicker bond coats: 3/32” to 1/2” (2.5 mm to 12 mm) after tile is embedded
- Non-sag – for use on walls and floor
- Minimizes slump
- Easy to apply creamy consistency
- Interior and exterior use
- 3-hour pot life
Learn more about X 3™ Plus and download spec sheets and technical data at the ARDEX website here.
If you haven’t had the opportunity to see ARDEX X 3™ Plus in action yet, contact your local Boone rep and ask for a demo!